About Us & Our Facilities
LancerLot Sports Compex
The LancerlLot Sports Complex is a large fitness and sports facility located in Vinton, Virginia. It offers a host of indoor sports and recreation amenities as well as hosting the Modern Gladiator Fight Training Academy.
All programs offered at the LancerLot Sports Complex do not include lodging or meals.
Blue Rige Campground
The camp is located on a lovely 8 acre campus in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. Food, lodging and instruction are included in the camp package!
Participants will stay on the campground in dorm rooms. Each room can hold 3-4 participants. Participants may choose their roommates by listing their names when registering. All participants will need to bring their pillow and sleeping bag. Each room has beds, varying in size from twin to double, but bed linens are not provided. Dorm bathrooms are also provided for participants. Please bring you own towels, washcloths and toiletries.
What To Bring
Sleeping bag Towels Washcloths Toiletry items Jacket Training gear We will be on the top of a mountain, so the air may be chilly. The temperatures are usually in the high 60’s to lower 70’s during the day and can get down in the 40’s and 50’s during the evening. A snack bar will be available for participants to purchase snacks throughout the day. Instructors may also have items available for sale. Please bring cash if you desire to purchase any of these items.
Alcohol andTobacco. The facility being used for this event is a Christian campground. The possession and/or use of alcohol or tobacco on the premises is strictly forbidden. Violations of this rule may result in dismissal from the property and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Students will check in on the afternoon of the first day of camp starting at 4PM.
- A lite, self-serve dinner will be provided the first evening. The first seminar will also be held that evening.
- The morning of the second day will begin the full schedule, including 3 meals and 4 seminars.
- A time of fellowship will be held after dinner each evening and a snack bar will be open throughout the day.
- Sunday breakfast will be provided and one seminar held.
- Everyone will pack, help with cleaning up the facility Sunday afternoon and enjoy a lite lunch before departing.
- A short devotional time will be available each night for those who wish to attend. Fellowship activities will include activities such as viewing a UFC fight, a bonfire and time to get to know each other and the instructors.
Instructors will have displays of their products for purchase. Please bring cash for all purchases.